It is recommended that you install Agora onto one of your subdomains. Suppose your domain name is `mydomain.com` , then you may want to install Agora on a subdomain like `support.mydomain.com`
The steps are as follows
- Go to cPanel’s Subdomains menu
- Add a subdomain named support
- By default, cPanel will then create a webroot folder (document root) for your subdomain at `/billing.mydomain.com/`
- Upload Agora source files to the subdomain webroot folder. The file structure should look like this:
- After you have uploaded the source files, it is important to change the subdomain’s document root to the `public ` folder of Faveo
- Now you can access Agora at: `https://billing.mydomain.com`. Follow the web installation wizard and you will get agora installed on your own host.
Note: if you are on other web hosting manager like Plesk, DirectAdmin, Kloxo… the same rules apply. The key is to set Agora `public` folder as the document root of your domain or subdomain.